Cirrus Aircraft is the global leader in personal aviation.
Founded in 1984, the brand is, most notably, known for:
• Producing the industry’s best-selling piston aircraft, the SR Series
• Innovating the world’s first single-engine personal jet, the Vision Jet
• Earning “the greatest achievement in aeronautics or astronautics in America,” the Robert J. Collier Trophy
• Pioneering the first FAA-certified whole-airframe parachute safety system to be included as standard equipment on an aircraft, the Cirrus Airframe Parachute System® (CAPS®)
The company has four locations in the United States.
– Duluth, Minnesota
– Grand Forks, North Dakota
– Knoxville, Tennessee
– McKinney, Texas